Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shazida Khatun who is also known as Sanjana one of the higher educated model cum Actress from North East India.She was been interviewed by our AMF Admin a few days ago at her residence .A short and moderated part of that interview has been given bellow for our readers .Just Enjoy it.[N.B. :To View Shazida Khatun's Complete Profile CLICK HERE]
AMF Admin:Your Early life and educational carrier pointed to business line, but who would you say are your modeling influences?
Shazida Khatun:It’s really organic and I feel like it’s influenced by all the musical styles that I've been kind of subjected to or influenced by Namitha Kapoor.In my childhood i want to become a business tycoon so i have done my MBA but the real world pushed me to the glamor world.
AMF Admin:Do you find that you have a natural talent for modeling & acting, or is this something that you struggle with? As you have stated that you have come this field via Namitha Kappor's hand to enter this entertainment world?
Shazida Khatun:You know, you find modeling and acting carrier have related each other “OK, this is the right question me too, because I was working on business line from my child hood and this sounds like this feeling.” So then I’ll try to put these business to my vein but when I went to Madurai for my MBA(M.K. University) and met Namitha Didi (Kappor) and have seen the honor of a celebrity ! That has puzzled me as a business tycoon i can earn money not the fame and honor from common people. so i decided to to enter modeling and acting line.

AMF Admin:What do you think your next steps in the modeling & acting (entertainment) industry are going to be?
Shazida Khatun:You know, modeling has been my first love secondary is the business, and I hope that I can continue to do it for as long as I can. I think that modeling and acting are something that inherently gives people happiness and if I can express what some people are really going through in my movies or vcd's… As people, I think we all kind of go through a similar experience. You know, looking for love, feeling pain, the actual discomfort of actually being in your own skin and trying to figure out who you are -- and I think that’s a common theme, so I just try and go with that.

AMF Admin:What's been your most memorable moment in modeling & acting duration, as an actress, so far?
Shazida Khatun: I had have feel nervous when i was going to give bed scene shot of my movie 'POLAR PIRITI' with Nilim Nayan.As you known I am from a conservative Muslim community so it may be root cause of feeling nervous.

AMF Admin:Are you comfortable being seen as such a sex symbol by most guys?
Shazida Khatun :Oh, um. Ha! As she laughs uncomfortably… I guess being sexy is cool. I’m cool with that, if people think that I’m sexy. It’s not something that I really try to achieve; I just try to be myself and that’s just kind of the honest answer.I hope that I’m sexy in a different kind of way than I think that a lot of girls are right now. I think a lot of girls in the public eye, especially models and actress,are just kind of objectified a little bit and wearing super-skimpy outfits and leaving nothing to the imagination. I think there’s something to be said for people who are a little bit more… I think that confidence is the sexiest thing and when you’re really comfortable in your own skin -- which I think is something everyone struggles with and something that, you know, especially with the body image issues that are out there today.

AMF Admin:You have appeared many regional movies and ads campaigns but never in Bollywood screen ? Any reason as you do n't want or doesn't get change ?
Shazida Khatun :You see Bollywood is the highest popular entertainment media of Indian people so every artist wants to perform his / her best in Bollywood ! I have got few offers from Bollywood B Grade and C grade movie but i have refused to do those .However if main stream Bollywood offers are come that will be always welcomed .
Label:asian model shazida,khatun shazida,actress shazida,interview shazida,beauty model shazida,higher educated model shazida,sanjana model shazida,shazida khatun profile,shazida khatun biography,hits wallpapers shazida khatun,sexy shazida khatun,half nude shazida khatun,honest model shazida,modeling teacher shazida khatun.

4 comments:

Free Blogging Tools To Earn High

Copyright © 2013 ASIAN MODELS FACES | Powered by Blogger